Did you know there are clear orthodontic aligners called Invisalign® that can straighten your teeth without the use of any metal or wires? It’s true, and they are also removable should you find yourself craving a snack that might otherwise become problematic in a normal set of aligners. To find your best smile with Invisalign clear aligners, check out what they have to offer:
– Invisalign aligners can straighten out your teeth, which can improve your oral health and make your teeth much easier and safer to clean.
– Teeth straightened with Invisalign are more likely to work correctly during important tasks such as eating and speaking.
– Invisalign aligners can help fix TMJ disorders, bruxism, malocclusions, and other various misalignment issues.
– Invisalign can help prevent tooth damage caused by misalignments, stress, and oral accidents.
– Invisalign aligners are fully customizable to guarantee the best possible fit for each patient and can be upgraded to newer pairs as recommended by your orthodontist.
– To avoid any needless food restrictions, Invisalign can be safely removed for eating meals and reinserted afterward.
If you would like to stop by Generations Cosmetic and Family Dentistry for an oral examination to see if Invisalign is right for you, please book an appointment with Dr. David Goldschein and our team at our team in Tampa, Florida by calling 813-251-5740 today. It’s never too late to Invisalign your smile!